:: Mardoux Mardoux... ::

Laguinho narcisístico virtual, privado, de caráter auto-analítico/sarcástico/emocional.
:: Seja bem vindo ao Mardoux Mardoux... :: bloghome:: contato:: ::
[::.. inspirações..::]
[::..buscando inspirações..::]

Letras de Música




by letras.mus.br

[::..recomenda-se..::]
:: google [>]
:: IMDB-USA[>]
:: The Brunching Shuttlecocks[>]
:: Enenation[>]
[::..arquivos..::]

::14.8.03::
MOMENTO SUPER OVER THINKING DESCONTROL   

Catso! Se não fosse a minha querida amiga Pops, acho que já teria feito uma meeeeeeerda bem grande por essas horas. Talvez seja tudo ainda parte do meu descontrol pós-alien-cut, whatever...Passei o dia inteiro olhando pro computador, ele olhando pra mim, corta pro almoço, volta, faz fofoquinha com a colega, troca de cds com a outra colega, sai pra passear de carrinho, volta, compra chiclete, lê a letra do encarte, pensa em mandar mensagem, manda, pensa em telefonar, telefona, pensa em falar o que queria falar, não fala, não sabe, não SABEEEE!!!!! ARght.

Só melhorou mesmo agora, no final da noite, porque demos a tradicional "saída....pela esquerda" e fomos parar no BarraShopping, saciar o descontrol com um sapatinho ou então alguns cds, que acabou sendo a opção. Afe, nada como comprar novos cds bons, daqueles que você tem certeza que vai gostar, no matter what.

PAra começar, aproveitando a deixa da Paulinha, comprei o LETS GET LOST, que de tão, tão, tão super mega foda bom, tive que ter, não deu só pra copiar o dela...


Let's defrost, in a romantic mist;
Let's get crossed off ev'rybody's list.
To celebrate this night we found each other,
Darling, let's get lost.




Depois, na seção dos nacionais, RIta Lee & Tutti Frutti, FRUTO PROIBIDO e Beto Guedes, AMOR DE ÍNDIO. É sim, eu gosto de Beto Guedes...Principalmente desse cd. Os dois tem a mesma história, praticamente: já conheço há anos, mas nunca os tive. Por 10 real cada um, são meus para todo o sempre desde hoje...
E por fim, last but not least, o som maravilhoso que estou ouvindo at the moment, Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington, DUKE's PLACE. Tem cada uma espetacular, mas, sobretudo, tem Just Squeeze Me, que eu ainda vou ouvir sendo cantada pra mim... All time favorite, that is what it is. E essa eu não resisto, vou colar toda aqui e cantar junto, enquanto aguardo o soninho chegar.

Just Squeeze Me (But don't tease me)
Lee Gaines

Treat me sweet and gentle
When you say goodnight
Just squeeze me
But please don't tease me

I get sentimental
When you hold me tight
Just squeeze me
But please don't tease me

Missing you since you went away
Singin' the blues away each day
Counting the nights and waiting for you

I'm in the mood to let you know
I never knew I loved you so
Please say, you love me too

When I get this feeling
I'm in ecstasy
So squeeze me
But don't tease me

Missing you since you went away
Singin' the blues away each day
Counting the nights and waiting for you

I'm in the mood to let you know
I never knew I loved you so
Please say, you love me too

When I get this feeling
I'm in ecstasy
So squeeze me
But please don't tease me

C'mon and squeeze me
But please don't tease me
Hear me honey, talkin'
squeeze me
But please don't tease me





:: Marcia Furriel 12:16 a.m.


[+] ::
...

[::..perfil..::]

"...[R]eturning to the Red Drum for sets, to hear Bird, whom I saw distinctly digging Mardou several times also myself directly into my eye looking to search if I was really the great writer I thought myself to be as if he knew my thoughts and ambitions or remembered me from other night clubs and other coasts, other Chicagos--not a challenging look but the king and founder of the bop generation at least the sound of it in digging his audience digging his eyes, the secret eyes him-watching, as he just pursed his lips and let great lungs and immortal fingers work, his eyes separate and interested and humane, the kindest jazz musician there could be while being and therefore naturally the greatest--watching Mardou and me in the infancy of our love and probably wondering why, or knowing it wouldn't last, or seeing who it was would be hurt, as now, obviously, but not quite yet, it was Mardou whose eyes were shining in my direction, though I could not have known and now do not definitely know--except the one fact, on the way home, the session over the beer in the Mask drunk we went home on the Third Street bus sadly through night and throb knock neons and when I suddenly leaned over her to shout something further (in her secret self as later confessed) her heart leapt to smell the "sweetness of my breath" (quote) and suddenly she almost loved me--"

DO LIVRO
The Subterraneans
[::.. perfil sarcástico..::]
Tina the Troubled Teen
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?